Thursday, November 1, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day One

Good morning!  So a couple of months ago a fellow demonstrator issued a challenge to make a thank you card each day for a month.  I was taught from a young age the importance of showing gratitude and thanking people for the gifts you receive.  This included hand-writing thank you notes, a practice I still use and am teach Aidan the importance.  So when I saw this challenge I was moved but I wanted to do this during the month of November when your thoughts naturally turn to thinking of our blessings.  So starting today, through the rest of the month I'm going to work to create and share a card a day that expresses these thoughts.  Now these cards will cover all sorts of themes and occasions to give you lots of ideas you can use and they won't all be crazy over the top, but practical and useful.  I challenge you to join me and feel free to share your creations.
 
So, my first card uses the Wacky Wishes stamp set for the greeting and Gently Falling to stamp the leaves on the background.  I used two different prints from the Orchard Harvest designer series paper (the ric rack piece was cut using the Big Shot and Tasteful Trim EX Bigz die).  The final touch was to add some pearls to the top corner.
 
Hope you have a great day and enjoy your first day of November.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog