Saturday, November 3, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day Three

Happy Saturday peeps!  I'm dropping in this morning before my stamp class to share todays gratitude card.  To change things up I decided to use the Kidoodles stamp set and make a fun card, perfect for kids, and adults of all ages.  The cardbase is Lucky Limeade and it's layered with a piece of Whisper White cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder and a piece of DSP from the Summer Smooches designer series paper.  I also added a piece of Early Espresso 1/4" stiched grosgrain ribbon along the middle and tied a knot.  The main stamped image is stamped in Basic Black ink and colored in with Stampin' Write markers.  This piece was matted with a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock and popped up with dimensionals.
 
It's funny, I've used this stamp set so much, it has some great images for kids, and the kid a heart. 
 
Have a great weekend!
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog