Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 14

We've reached the halfway point in our week already, I can't believe it.  I've been working this week to set to get our Christmas decorations out and up, I absolutely love how the house feels all decked out for the holidays!  Since we visit friends every year for Thanksgiving I like to try to have all the Christmas decorating done before we leave so it's one less thing to worry about when we get back and I find it's easier to get the decorating done by breaking it up into little projects that I can work on each evening.  Today's gratitude card is another card I made to say thank you for Christmas gifts and uses the Snow Festival gift tags.  I started with a note card and ran it through the Big Shot with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder.  I simply stamped the greeting with the Thank You Kindly stamp set in Gumball Green ink and added a rhinestone to the "i".  The finishing touch was to add a piece of Midnight Muse Stiched Satin Ribbon and tied a little knot.
 
The thing I really like about these gift tags is that you're able to adapt them to use them for things other than Christmas, you don't want to miss out on these tags before they are gone.
 
Enjoy!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog