Sunday, November 18, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 18

Good evening friends! I hope you had an enjoyable weekend, we had a great time starting to get get ready for the holidays, the decorations are still going up, but all three Christmas trees are up and decorated which I'm very happy about. We also participated in the 1st Annual Snowflake Stampede, which was a 2.5 mile fun run/walk through the Festival of Lights Christmas display, it was fun to see all the lights up close and get into the holiday spirit. I also had a workshop on Saturday for Renii and her fabulous friends. I had some extra pieces from the projects we made so I decided to use them for my gratitude card challenge and just changed out the stamp set. This card showcases the Candlelight Christmas Speciality DSP (I love that flocked paper). I just cut three different strips of DSP and cut them into flags. The greeting is from the Sassy Salutations stamp set (just got this set and was excited to ink it up). The final touch was to add a piece of Primerose Petals stiched satin ribbon. This card is so fun and versatile, you can use if for so many occasions and is fabulouse for our DSP.
Enjoy and have a great week!
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog