Friday, November 9, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 9

Happy Friday, yipee!  We have a jam packed weekend coming up with lots of traveling but we're looking forward to catching up with friends.  I was so excited to make today's gratitude card since it uses a new stamp set I just got and it's always so much fun to break in new stamps.  This card is really straight forward it uses the Blooming with Kindness stamp set and the flowers are ink with Island Indigo and Lucky Limeaid Stampin' Write markers.  I used the color spritzing tool with the Rich Razzleberry marker to add some spritzing all over the flowers.  Next I added Early Espresso cardstock, Champagne shimmer paper, First Edition designer paper (cut with the Big Shot and Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die) and the Orchard Harvest DSP.  The greeting is from the same stamp set and inked with markers, cut out with the large oval punch and matted with Lucky Limeaid cardstock punched with the decorative label punch.  I used dimensionals again to attach the greeting (I have to tell you something funny about dimensionals, I remember when I first started stamping and I got my first package of dimensionals and I was so afraid to use them because I wanted to save them.  Finally I realized that each dimensional cost about a penny and they really make a difference so now I use them ALL the time, one card actually had 12 on just one card.  The point of the story is that when you find something you love it's better to use it and enjoy it than saving them, just my thought).
 
Take care and have a great weekend!
 
Diana
 
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog