Monday, November 5, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 5

Good morning!  It's a really chilly morning which really makes me not want to get out of bed and head off for my day, but it must be done.  For today's gratitude card I'm sharing a very simple one layer card that was actually made with scraps I had on my desk.  I started with a Crumb Cake card base and stamped the butterflies along the bottom with Pool party ink.  Next I used my Soft Suede Stampin' Write marker and the Color Spritzer Tool to add some ink to the background.  The Very Vanilla piece was embossed with the Designer Frames Embossing Folder and then I tore around the edges and sponged with Crumb Cake ink so the embossing really pops.  The Pool Party piece is from the Attic Boutique designer series paper (retired) that I had already punched with the Extra Large Oval Punch and sponged with Crumb Cake ink.  All I had to do was to stamp the sentiment from the Kindness Matters stamp set in Soft Suede ink.  I added pieces of Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon and 5/8" Crochet Ribbon scraps I had as well as an Antique brad.
 
This card is very simple and has an antique feel which is very comforting.  This card could easily be adapted to any occasion you have but just changing the greeting.
 
Enjoy!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog