Friday, November 23, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 23

Wecome back!  So I started this morning out bright and early shopping in all of the Black Friday craziness, my friend and I love to shop on this day and look forward to it all year.  Since we're shopping for Christmas I thought today's gratitude card should be a Christmas one.  At my workshop I had this past weekend hostess wanted to make gift tags so I decided to take some of the extra pieces and turn it into a thank you card.  The Early Espresso cardbase was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  Next I cut the tag with the Two Tags Bigz die (definately one of my fav's).  I added a piece of Candlelight Christmas DSP and Early Espresso cardstock that was punched with the Scallop Trim border punch.  I stamped the "Greetings of the Season" stamp from the Greetings of the Season stamp set and used Stampin' Write markers.  The new Champagne Glimmer paper makes such beautiful accents, this time I used the Snowflake Flurry Bigz die and added Faceted buttons that look like glass and a bow made from the Lucky Limeade baker's twine.  The final toches are a piece of Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon at the top and the thank you greeting from the Cute and Curly stamp set.
 
It's always great when you can use scraps you have to create something new and this is definately fun.
 
Have a great day!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog