Tuesday, November 20, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 20

Good morning friends!  I'm back again to share today's gratitude card.  This card uses the same stamp set as yesterday, Full of Blessings.  This card uses the wreath image, I'll admit I had planned on color it in but was having problems with it looking good so this card uses the wreath and I but it out with my paper snips and then sponged it with Old Olive, More Mustard, and Cajun Craze ink.  I added a bow of 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta ribbon to the wreath.  The card also uses the Orchard Harvest DSP for two of the strips and stamped with the Border Banter stamp set on the new cotton ribbon.  The greeting is from the Day of Gratitude stamp set, was inked with Stampin' Write Markers, and punched out with the decorative label punch
 
I'll admit this card isn't my normal style and I don't know if I love the card but it is very soft and pretty and I wanted to show another way to use this stamp set.
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog