Sunday, November 11, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 11

Happy Veteran's Day, and it's a beautiful Sunday!  We're heading off to a wedding today so I wanted to drop in to share today's gratitude card.  This card definately has a fall feeling.  It uses the Wacky Wishes stamp set.  The cardbase is Lucky Limeaid and then I added a piece of Very Vanilla.  The patterned paper is from the Orchard Harvest DSP and I added a little bling with the Champagne shimmer paper and Early Espresso cardstock that I punched with the Scallop Trim border punch.  Next I cut some leaves from the Autumn Accents Bigz die and then embossed the leaves with different embossing folders.  The final touch is a Brushed Bronze designer button and bow tied with linen thread.
 
I hope you enjoy and have a great rest of your weekend!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog