Friday, November 30, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 30

Good morning friends!  We’ve officially arrived at the end of November and I’ve successfully completed my 30-Day Gratitude card challenge.  This was a fun challenge and I want to thank you for joining me and I hope that I’ve provided you some ideas to use in future projects.  For my final gratitude card for the month I wanted to share something bright and cheery.  This card uses the Easy Events stamp set which is very versatile and perfect for any occasion, this is definitely a set that any stamper should have in their crafting toolbox.  I started with a Marina Mist cardbase and added pieces of Polka Dot DSP (in Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist) from the Polka Dot Parade DSP (love that our DSP is double-sided which offers double the options).  I also added a strip of Whisper White cardstock that I embossed with the Delicate Designs embossing folder and then trimmed the scallops with paper snips.  I added a piece of Wild Wasabi ¼” stitched grosgrain ribbon along the edge.  I stamped the image in Basic Black ink and colored the flower in with Stampin’ Write Markers.  Then I just punched it out with the 1 ¾” circle punch and matted that in Wild Wasabi with the 2 3/8” scallop circle punch.  This whole piece was attached to the card with dimensionals to give it some lift.
I hope you have a great day and definitely looking forward to a great weekend which includes my Christmas Gift class and we’ll be having lots of fun!
Enjoy,
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog