Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner Favor

I'm back again today to share a quick gift I made for Thanksgiving.  I love to make little items for each of the kids for Thanksgiving for them to enjoy leading up to the big dinner.  This gift started with cute scallop kraft bag that SU sold a couple of years ago (I also picked up some up on the clearance rack, love it).  I used the new Timber Stampin' Wheel to stamp the image along the bottom.  Next I added a piece of Orchard Harvest DSP and matted that on Early Espresso Cardstock and used the scallop border trim along the bottom.  Next I cut out several leaves with the new Autumn Accents Bigz die and embossed them with different embossing folders (Houndstooth, Woodgrain (with the coordinations paper in Gumball Green), Fancy Fan).  The greeting is from the Day of Gratitude stamp set and was inked with Stampin' Write markers and punched out with the decorative label punch.  The final touch is a small bow from Lucky Limeaid baker's twine

The great thing about this bag and the leaves is that by not gluing all the leaves to the bag I was able to fold the bag over and tuck them behind the leaf and use it to keep the bag closed.

Hope you enjoy and remember, there's still time to make your last minute projects for your Thanksgiving get together.

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog