Saturday, November 17, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 17

Welcome back on this beautiful Saturday.  I'm so looking forward today, not only do I have a hair apt. this morning but I'm having some ladies over for a private party this afternoon and we're going to have lots of fun making Christmas projects.  Today I'm sharing another gratitude card that is so fun.  I started with the cardbase of Soft Suede and stamped the greeting from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set with Early Espresso ink.  Next I stamped the large flower image on Very Vanilla cardstock.  To color the flower I first inked up the flower with Primrose Petals ink and then took a sponge dauber and Raspberry Ripple ink around the edges and Luckly Limeaid to the flower stem.  Next I ran the cardstock through the Big Shot with the Apothocary framelit to cut out the shape.  I used the same Raspberry Ripple ink to sponge around the edge.  I added a Lucky Limeaid printed designer button and attached the cut out piece to the cardbase with part of the right side hanging off so I could trim it down.  The final step was to use the new paper piercing tool to piece holes around the edge of the die cut shape.

I made two of this card this weekend, one was for a friends birthday, the other was this gratitude card, so fun and pretty.

Enjoy and happy stamping,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog