Sunday, November 25, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 25

Good evening friends!  I'm back after a long, restful, and productive holiday weekend.  I hope you had an enjoyable holiday as well.  Since we got home yesterday we spent most of today putting up the outdoor Christmas decorations and getting ready for the start of the new week.  Since we now have about 80% of the Christmas decorations up I thought I would share another Christmas inspired gratitude card.  This card was another creation from the tags we made a workshop a week ago.  The cardbase is Old Olive and I used the Snowflake embossing folder.  I added a piece of Candlelight Christmas Speciality DSP pack.  Next I used the Two Tags Bigz die and cut the small tag out of Very Vanilla cardstock.  I used the Mixed Medley hostess stamp set to stamp the green snowflake as well as the "Merry Christmas Greeting".  The thank you message is from the Sassy Salutations stamp set.  For the scallop end of the tag I layered a scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch (from DSP), 1" circle punch from the Champagne Shimmer Paper, and the 1/2" circle punch for the greeting.  The final touch was to add a little 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta ribbon for the tails.
 
This card is so easy and so fun, I love it!  So if you've been playing along with this challenge we have 5 days to go, let's finish strong.
 
Have a great week!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog