Monday, November 26, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 26

Happy Monday!  I'm so excited to begin this first week of the Christmas season, the cold has set in and is really me in the mood for the holiday while making me want to stay inside and toasty warm.  Today's gratitude card definately has a warmest that mimicking my mood rights now.  I started with a Bashful Blue cardbase and I added a piece of Early Espresso Core'dinations cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder and then lightly sanded (I love how this paper has a core that's a different color that comes through when you emboss/sand it).  Nex I added a piece of designer series paper from the Festival of Prints DSP pack and a piece of Victoria Trim ribbon.  The greeting is from the Cute and Curly stamp set and is stamped in Island Indigo ink before being punched out with the decorative label punch (this punch is on sale right now during the Online Extravaganza through this Wednesday and if you don't already have this punch you need to grab it now since it's so versatile.  I sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake ink and then I added a string of pearls along the bottom.  The greeting piece was popped up with dimensionals so it really stands out.
 
This is such a lovely card and definately one that you could make in multiples and changed up for different occasions, which is awesome.
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog