Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 7

I'm back again and so thankfully that it's Wednesday which means we're half way through the week (whoo hoo!).  For today's gratitude card I'm sharing another card I made with the Snow Festival gift tags.  I used the Simply Polka Dot embossing folder to emboss the Note card.  This time I used the back of one of the gift tags which had the bold striped side.  I wrapped a piece of 3/8" Primerose Petals stiched satin ribbon.  I stamped the greeting from the Thank You Kindly Stamp Set and punched it out with the Large Oval punch and sponged it with Gumball Green ink.  Next I puched a piece of Raspberry Ribble cardstock with the decorative label punch.  After adhering all the layers together I used dimensionals to make it pop.  The final touch is a couple of rhinestones to the tag for a little sparkle.
 
The great thing about this card is that it doesn't scream Christmas so you could use it throughout the year.  You don't want to miss out on these tags and you get 25 of them for $3.95 which is a steal.
 
Have a great day!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog