Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 6


I'm back this morning to share a very bright and cheery gratitude card.  The card starts with a cardbase in Lucky Limeaid.  Next I added a piece of Whisper White card stock and used the Betsy's Blossom wheel to wheel the flowers along the bottom with Island Indigo ink.  Next I stamped the greeting from the Wacky Wishes stamp set and used Stampin' Write markers in various colors to creat a rainbow effect.  The designer paper is from the Floral District DSP pack and is matted with a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock. 
 
The flower was really fun to make.  I stamped the large floral image from the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set in Calypso Coral and then punched it out with the Blossom punch.  I also punched the leaves with the same Blossom punch using Lucky Limeaid cardstock.  I used my bone folder to curl the edges of the flower so it really stands out.  The center is a piece of daffodil delight cardstock that was punched with the 3/4" circle punch and then an In Color Printed brad (love them!)
 
I have to say, I love all the bright, cheery colors that we have this year and the designer series paper we have this year really showcase these bright colors, which are fabulous.
 
Have a great day!
 
Diana
 
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog