Wednesday, November 28, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 28

Happy Wednesday Friends!  I'm having a great week, I just need to slow things down so I can get about 50 more things done each day and we'll be all set.  So this week I saw this really great, simple card on Mindy Backes website so I decided to use the layout for today's gratitude card.  The cardbase is Island Indigo and I added a piece of DSP from the Twitterpated DSP pack for the main design.  Next I punched four squares with the 1 1/4" square punch out of Baja Breeze cardstock, used the corner rounder punch to punch two of the corners on each square and then embossed them with the Big Shot and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and is punched out with the Word Window Punch and then matted with the Modern Label Punch and Island Indigo cardstock.  The greeting is popped up with dimensionals and I added three half back pearls to the top right corner to help balance the card.
 
This card is awesome and I love it's simplicity, definitely perfect for these crazy days and you could easily change the designer paper, colors, and greeting for any occasion.
 
Hope you enjoy and try to stay warm today (I'm most definitely not enjoying the arrival of the cold weather).
 
Diana 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog