Sunday, November 4, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 4


Good evening friends!  I bet you thought I forgot about you...I actually spent the majority of the day in the studio working on gratitude cards and I'm so excited to share them with you in the upcoming days.  So yesterday I had an Easy Peasy Christmas Card class featuring the Snow Festival Gift tags and the Note card set to make cute and easy Christmas Cards.  Since I had already made a set for the class samples I decided to make a second set, this time as thank you cards so I'm all set for thank you cards after Christmas, I know you're jealous!  Today's card is nice and simple, I love the little reindeer tag.  I simply added the thank you greeting with the Thank You Kindly stamp set (retired, this is definately my go to set for thank you cards).  I embossed the note card with the delicate designs embossing folder so there's just a hint of texture.  The final touch was to add a silver glitter snowflake that I cut with the Big Shot and the Snow Flurries Bigz die and Silver Glimmer paper.
 
These cards are so cute and easy and will be perfect for after the holidays.

Have a great week!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog