Tuesday, November 27, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 27

Good evening!  I bet you thought I forgot about you but I have a fun and simple card for today's gratitude card.  This card uses a Tempting Turquoise card base and I stamped the greeting with the Curly Cute stamp set and Midnight Muse Classic ink.  I added a strip of Daffodil Delight Polka Dot DSP that I cut into a flag and then added a piece of Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon.  I cut two flowers with the Blossom Punch in Whisper White and used paper snips to trim in all the petals and then curled it with my bone folder.  The final touch was to add a Tempting Turquoise button with a bow of Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine.
 
This is another bright and cheery card, I'm loving it so you may be seeing more like this as we close out the month.
 
I wanted to remind you that tomorrow is the last day for the Online Extravaganza sale where you can save up to 50% on stamp sets, designer paper, Big Shot dies, even the new MDS2 software which you have to have.  To help close out this sale Stampin' Up! is offering three additional items on sale for 20% off tomorrow only.  The three items are the Clear Block Bundle, Clear Block Caddy, and the Stampin' Store Caddy.  All these items are fabulous and if you don't already have them you'll want to make sure to take advantage of this special offer.
 
Enjoy and good night!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog