Thursday, November 22, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 22

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you are spending time with your friends and family and relaxing.  For today's gratitude card I thought I would share the Thanksgiving card I made for our family.  I started with a Crumb Cake cardbase and stamped the little border image from the Full of Blessings stamp set along the bottom with Crumb Cake ink. I added a piece of Orchard Harvest DSP and a piece of Early Espresso coordinations cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot first with the apothocary accents framelits and then the woodgrain embossing folder.  By lightly sanding the embossed cardstock it really makes the woodgrain show.  Two pearls help anchor the accent piece.  The made stamped image was colored in with a blender pen and classic inks as well as Stampin' Write markers  I sponged around the edges with More Mustard cardstock before matting on a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock.   The greeting is from the same stamp set and stamped with Early Espresso ink.  I cut flag tails on one end and then sponged around the edges with Island Indigo cardstock before using dimensionals to pop it up.
 
I really like all the texture on the card which is so much fun and I'm sure our families will enjoy it as well.  We'll I'm off to enjoy the day before getting ready for the start of our marathon shopping.
 
Take care!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog