Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 13

Good morning peeps!  I'm back again and excited to share today's gratitude card.  This card came together in a snap since I found all the pieces on my desk left over from a swap I made for convention this summer so everything is the same except for the greeting.  I used The Open Sea stamp set to stamp the compass image on the First Edition DSP with Soft Suede ink before sponging around the end with Crumb Cake ink. I added a piece of Soft Suede cardstock that was run through the Big Shot with the Houndstooth embossing folder and the Blue Denim ribbon.   The greeting was stamped with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and punched out with the Modern Label punch, then a large oval punch with Night of Navy and then a Soft Suede piece that was cut out with the apothocary framelits.  The final touch was a couple metallic brads.
 
This is definately a more manly card and it's great to use up those odd and end scraps laying around, so don't be afraid to use those little items you already cut, stamped, etc.
 
Have a great day!
 
Diana
 
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog