Wednesday, November 21, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 21

Happy Thanksgiving eve my friends!  I'm so excited for this holiday to arrive, we spend time with our friends from college every year and it's nice and relaxing.  Thankfully I'm only working half the day today and then it's time to hit the road.  Since I'm sure you're as busy as we are so I'm sharing a quick any easy gratitude card.  This card uses Riding Hood Red for the cardbase and I embossed it with the Delicate Designs embossing folder (this folder reminds me of snowflakes) and the Big Shot.  I simply added a piece of designer series paper from the Twitterpated DSP pack and Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon.  The greeting is from the Word Play Stamp set (this set is so versatile, and if you're only interested in one or two of the stamps you can now purchase the single stamps under the pilot program SU! is offering, awesome!) and inked with Stampin' Write markers.  I punched the greeting out with the decorative label punch (on sale this week with the Online Extravaganza promotion).  The final touch was to add one of the Silver Flourish Designer Frames and mini brads
 
There are so many fabulous specials during the Online Extravaganza where you can save up to 50% off on stamp sets, designer series paper, Big Shot accessories, etc.  You don't want to miss out and can shot 24-7, even in your pjs.
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog