Thursday, November 30, 2017

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 30

Good morning!  We've reached the end of the month and the last day of this years gratitude challenge.  It's been fun making and sharing all these projects and I'm so excited to have my card stash replenished and ready to go when I need them.  I also hope I've provided some inspiration for project ideas you may have been looking for.  I decided to end the challenge with this fun coffee themed card using products from the Coffee Break Product Suite.  The Coffee Break Designer Series paper as so many beautiful prints that the only thing I needed to stamp for this card was the greeting, the DSP and Coffee Cup Framelits are the stars of this card!

I started with Pear Pizzaz cardstock for the cardbase and then matted a the piece of designer series paper that looks like coffee rings with Early Espresso cardstock for the cardfront.  Next I used the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut a circle out of Crumb Cake cardstock has the anchor for my coffee cup.

I used the Coffee Cup Framelits to cut the coffee cup out of DSP, the coffee cozy that's embossed using Garden Green cardstock, the white "whipped cream" and the coffee cup top using vellum cardstock.  I did stamp the striped straw using the Coffee Café stamp set using Pear Pizzaz ink and then used a coordinating die to cut it out.

The greeting is also from the Coffee Café stamp set and was stamped in Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and you guessed it, there is also a framelit in the same set to cut it out.  Dimensionals were used to attach the greeting and I finished off the card with a double bow tied with Pool Party Solid Baker's Twine.

This card took a little extra time because of all the die cut pieces but they were finished in a flash and much faster than if I had fussy cut around a lot of stamped pieces and I love how it turned out.  So many of my friends are coffee drinkers so I know they will appreciate this, even Aidan has become a fan of the Peppermint Latte and has taken his bike over to Starbucks to pick one up after a ride (crazy kid!)

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog