Saturday, November 11, 2017

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 11

Good morning!  Brrr...it's cold out there.  Starting this morning early with stampers in the studio working on holiday cards so I thought it was only fitting for today's gratitude card that I share one of the card designs they will be making that I changed the greeting up on.  You may recognize this card, I used it for a card sketch earlier.

I started with Emerald Envy cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that I embossed with the Big Shot and Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder.  Next I added a piece of Be Merry Designer Series Paper and tucked 1/2 a Silver Foil Snowflake behind it.

The greeting is from the Work of Art stamp set and was stamped on Whisper White cardstock before being cut out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits and attached to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final touch was a bow tied with Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon (love this stuff!!)

I really like how the Crumb Cake cardstock provides a more natural feel to the card even with the holiday colors, and who doesn't love the bling???

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog