Wednesday, November 29, 2017

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 29

Good morning!  It's almost the end of the month, boy that was fast.  As I'm nearing the end of this years 30 Day Gratitude challenge I wanted to make sure I was able to show ideas using all the different stamps (that I own) that express thankful greetings which means I couldn't forget about Sheltering Tree.  This is a great stamp set as you're able to create images for all the different seasons, whatever your need is.  Also, this card started by a couple of pieces left on my desk from prior projects that didn't workout that I just didn't want to throw away (bonus!)

I started with Pool Party cardstock for the cardbase and the cardfront is Crumb Cake and was embossed with the Big Shot and Woodland Embossing Folder (I inked the folder with Crumb Cake ink before embossing so the ink was on the debossed part of the image, this was one of my scrap pieces).  next I added a Gold Foil Snowflake and to the center of that added my stamped image that was matted with Cherry Cobbler cardstock punched out with the 2" Circle Punch.

For the stamped image I stamped the bare branch image using Early Espresso ink on Whisper White cardstock and then used the snowflake stamp and stamped in Pool Party ink so it looked like falling snow and then cut it out with the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits.  The circle piece was attached to the foil snowflake with dimensionals.  Next I tied a double bow using some Pool Party Solid Baker's Twine for a fun accent.

The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White and then cut it out with the Big Shot and the Stitched Shapes Framelits (I used the square framelit and cut it twice to get the rectangle shape and stitching all around) and attached with dimensionals.

I like that this card is pretty neutral and doesn't scream holiday so you could use it throughout the winter months and is bordering on the masculine side for extra fun.  How are things going with your holiday craft projects?  Don't forget if you need ideas, supplies, etc. please let me know and I can help get you started!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog