Wednesday, November 1, 2017

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 1

Good morning!  I hope you all survived all the Halloween festivities and don't have too much of a sugar hangover (oh all the candy!!)  With the start of November it's time for my annual 30 Day Gratitude Challenge.  This is a month where I focus on cards and gifts to show appreciation.  I'll be sharing a different project each day and they will have all sorts of themes, I'm sure you'll find something that is perfect for what you need.  I decided to start out this year with a fall project using the Painted Harvest stamp set, it was my first time using the stamp and it's so pretty and the fonts on the greetings are awesome!

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Soft Suede cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder.  Next I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut an oval out of Crumb Cake cardstock and stamped the greeting in Early Espresso ink.

For the flowers I stamped the different layers using Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, and Soft Suede for the flowers and Garden Green and Pear Pizza for the leaves.  I cut the flowers out using Paper Snips and used the coordinating leaf punch to punch out the leaves.  I made sure to curl up the edges of each piece before gluing it down so it has more texture and finished it of with a bow tied with Garden Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.

This card is so pretty, I love sunflowers and this really gets me in the mood for fall.  Have you used this stamp set?  I love how you can create such different looking flowers by changing up the color combination.

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog