Tuesday, November 21, 2017

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 21

Good morning!  Today's gratitude card is a really fun holiday themed card full of sparkle and glitz which is just up my alley.  Plus I was able to use the greeting from a past Paper Pumpkin kit that is nice, simple, and to the point.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then took a piece of Pool Party cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with the large Swirly Snowflakes Thinlit.  I added a rhinestone into the center of each snowflake and then added a piece of Pool Party Foiled designer series paper from the Foil Frenzy Designer Series Paper package (this paper is awesome!)

After stamping the greeting in Pool Party ink on Whisper White cardstock I punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch and then added a piece of the Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon behind the greeting before attaching it with dimensionals.

This card has colors that I don't always immediately think of when it comes to holidays but with the foil and sparkly it really works and I love how it turned out (and the detail in this thinlit die is fabulous!)

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog