Saturday, November 4, 2017

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 4

Good evening!  I'm a little late posting today's gratitude day but I've been spending a day with a friend who's in town for race weekend.  Today's gratitude card is a quick and easy Christmas card.

I started with Emerald Envy cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder.  Next I added a strip of Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper that was matted with Cherry Cobbler cardstock.

For the greeting I used the One Big Meaning stamp set and stamped in Emerald Envy ink and then used the Oh, What Fun stamp set to stamp the swirly design using Cherry Cobbler ink.  I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch to punch out the top and then sponged around the edges using Cherry Cobbler ink.  A piece of Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon makes a perfect top to the tag and then I attached the greeting to the cardfront with dimensionals.

The cool thing about this card is that if the recipient wants they could take the greeting off the card and use it for a book mark, now that's recycling!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog