Monday, November 27, 2017

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 27

Good morning!  The holiday weekend is officially over and it's back to the work and school routine, boy did that go by fast.  We're on our last week of this years gratitude challenge and I've really enjoyed sharing all these fun projects with you and I know I really appreciate having some cards ready to go when the need arises (I've already used several of them!)  Today's gratitude card is another Christmas theme and since it's Cyber Monday I thought it would be fun to use this fun little elf image since many of us will be playing Santa's helper elves today with a little online shopping.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Be Merry Designer Series Paper and matted it with Basic Black cardstock before wrapping a piece of Old Olive 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon around the center.

The main stamped image is from the Festive Phrases stamp set and after stamping it using Momento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock I used the new Stampin' Blends to color in the image (these new markers are great for coloring, you will love how smooth they are!)  I used the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out the oval and I really love the little extra the stitching provides on the piece.

The greeting is from the All Things Thanks stamp set and I used my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker to just color in the part of the greeting I needed before stamping on Crumb Cake cardstock and attaching it to the oval with dimensionals.  I also used dimensionals to attach the oval piece to the cardfront to finish off the card.

Isn't this little elf cute?  And this is fun because there isn't a lot of coloring on the card, just a hint so it's easy to due during this busy time of year.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card (and don't forget today only you can get FREE shipping on any size order from Stampin' Up!, whoo hoo!!):

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog