Tuesday, November 14, 2017

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 14

Good morning!  I'm back with today's gratitude challenge card and I thought it would be fun to show the versatility of our designer series paper, specifically the Painted Autumn DSP.  I used it in yesterdays card for an all occasion card and today I used one of the same patterns again as well as the beautiful sunflower paper for this quick any easy card.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock for the cardfront.  I cut a circle out of Crumb Cake cardstock using the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits to stamp the greeting from the Painted Harvest stamp set (love the fonts in this set) using Early Espresso ink.  Then I added the large strip of DSP along the left side.

Isn't this flower beautiful?  It's on the DSP and I just used my Paper Snips to cut around the edges of the flower and leaves and then curled the edges up before attaching it to the cardfront, how easy is that?  The final touch was to tie a double bow using some Linen Thread.

This card turned out so pretty and didn't take a lot of tools or time to make, awesome!  I believe the art of writing and sending thank you notes is becoming lots and it's so important to show appreciation, and not just in a text.  That little bit of effort is worth it!!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog