Saturday, November 26, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 26

Good morning!  It's been a wonderful holiday weekend but it's time to start heading home so we can get all ready for the new week (and avoid some of the traffic, haha!)  Before we hit the road I wanted to make sure to share today's gratitude card so I didn't miss it.  This card uses one of my favorite stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog, Merry Medley, it has some great fonts and greetings and makes a great background.

I started with Old Olive cardstock for the cardbase and then added Real Red cardstock as a mat for the Smoky Slate cardfront.  On the cardfront I stamped the Merry Medley stamp using Smoky Slate ink for a nice, simple background.

The greeting is from the One Big Meaning stamp set and was stamped in Old Olive ink on Whisper White cardstock.  I cut the greeting out with the Big Shot and the Layering Circles Framelits.  I used the same framelits to create the scallop circle mat out of Early Espresso cardstock.  I used dimensionals to attach the greeting piece to the cardfront.

I wanted to give the greeting the look of a wreath so I added a bow that I made using Real Red Glimmer Paper and but it out using the Big Shot and Everyday Jars Framelits.

I love the simplicity of this card and it's nice and flat for easy mailing!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:



Enjoy your weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog