Sunday, November 13, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 13

Happy Sunday!  Boy it was chilly yesterday.  With the boys camping this weekend I was certainly thinking of them and hoping they stayed warm, can't wait to see them this afternoon.  I have another fun, Christmas themed card for today's 30 Day Gratitude challenge card using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set (so fun)!

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and added another piece of Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardfront.  On the cardfront I started by sponging around the edge using Crumb Cake ink.  The two pieces of designer series paper is from the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and the greeting is from the Work of Art stamp set and was stamped in Early Espresso ink.

For the cute reindeer I using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and stamped him in Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and then punched him out with the coordinating Cookie Cutter Punch (it's fun how you can use the same punch for all the characters in this set just by flipping it over).  I colored the antlers in Soft Suede ink and the nose is Real Red.  Before attaching the reindeer to the cardfront I looped some Gold Baker's Twine from the Baker's Twine Trio Pack and attached the whole think with dimensionals.

This little guy just makes me smile and I know it will be perfect to extend the holiday season when I send out my thank yous after the holidays (or during if I'm really on the ball!)  You could change this card to make it holiday by just changing the greeting.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:



Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog