Sunday, November 27, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 27

Good evening!  We made it home safely last night and have been busy today getting the rest of the Christmas decorations up, laundry, groceries, etc. everything so we'll be ready for the week.  I didn't want to miss sharing today's gratitude card so better late than never.  Since I've shared several Christmas cards I thought I would change things up and share an everyday card that has the addition of copper which really elevates this simple card.

I started with Soft Suede cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Night of Navy cardstock as the mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  I used the Flourishing Phrases stamp set for this card and used the large floral image and stamped it in Mint Macaron ink.  Next I took a piece of Copper Foil Paper and used the Big Shot and Flourish Thinlits (the thinlits and stamp set are offered as a bundle so you can save 10% on both) to cut out the coordinating floral piece and attached it to the cardfront as an overlay.

Before attaching the cardfront to the cardbase I wrapped a piece of Mint Macaron ribbon from the 3/8" Trio Ribbon Pack and then tied a knot.  The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock before being cut out with the Big Shot and Layering Ovals Framelits.  I used the same framelits to cut a scalloped oval mat out of Soft Suede cardstock and attached the greeting piece with dimensionals.

I love the color combo in this card and the copper is so sparkly, it's just the right touch.

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:



Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog