Tuesday, November 8, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 8

Good morning!  It’s election day and no matter who you support I hope you take the time to vote, it’s important to be part of the process and voice your choice for the future.  We’re heading home today but will definitely be home in time to make it to the polls.  For today’s 30 Day Gratitude challenge it’s time to go back to fall for today’s gratitude card and I share card we made at last months card class using the Basket of Wishes stamp set (you know I love that set!1)

I started with Old Olive cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Sparkle Embossing Folder.  Next I added a piece of Soft Suede designer series paper from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.  I used my 2” Circle Punch to cut a piece out of the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack (this stack has so many great patterns for all season long, not just Christmas).

I used the same 2” Circle Punch on a piece of Whisper White cardstock for the base of my basket element.  Next I stamped the pumpkins for inside the basket on the Whisper White circle using Early Espresso ink and stamped the basket using the same ink on Crumb Cake cardstock.  The basket was cut out with Paper Snips and attached to the circle with dimensionals so it pops up after coloring the pumpkins and gourds in with Stampin’ Write Markers.

The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped using Soft Suede ink on Cajun Craze cardstock and then cut out with the Big Shot and Project Life Labels and Cards Framelits.  The final touch was to tie a bow using Old Olive Baker’s Twine to attach on the cardfront.

All the different patterns, colors, and textures really help the fall feel of this card come to life and I love how it turned out.  I have several more projects in my head using this stamp set, just hope I don’t run out of time, haha!!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s project:



                                                               
Have a great day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog