Saturday, November 12, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 12

Good morning and Happy Saturday!  Looking forward to a quiet and relaxing weekend and this afternoon I have some ladies coming over for a couple different Holiday classes and I can't wait to help them get a head start on their holiday projects.  For today's 30 Day Gratitude challenge card I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for this years Mega Christmas Card class and this was my modification to make it a Christmas thank you.

I started with Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Garden Green cardstock that was Embossed with the Big Shot and Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.  Next I added a piece of designer series paper from the Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack and matted it with Basic Black cardstock.

The greeting is from the One Big Meaning stamp set and was stamped with Garden Green ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and then cut out with the Big Shot and Layering Ovals Framelits.  I added a piece of Cherry Cobbler Taffeta ribbon from the 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack as a little tail and the greeting was attached with dimensionals.

This is a nice and simple card that will let me be ready to send thank you wishes during the busy holidays without having to find time to make the card (love having these made in advance!)

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:



Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog