Sunday, November 6, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 6

Happy Sunday!  This morning I’m running the Across the Bay 10K which a friend (it’s our 3rd year running and it’s a great race!)  Because of this we headed to Annapolis and were able to enjoy the city a little yesterday and got a little extra sleep due to Daylight Saving’s Time (yeah!)  After the race we’re heading out on a mini getaway which should be lots of fun.  Despite all the crazy fun I’m still keeping up with the 30 Day Gratitude challenge and have a really fun and simple card that’s perfect for any occasion.

I started with Soft Suede cardstock for the cardbase and used the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch to round all the corners (as usual when I round the corners of a card I round the corners of all the card layers as well to compliment).  Next I added a piece of Whisper White cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Softly Falling Embossing Folder.  Next I took a piece of Dapper Denim DSP from the 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack and wrapped a piece of Sweet Sugarplum 3/8” Ruched Ribbon around the DSP.  I used a piece of the same ribbon, as well as a piece of Emerald Envy 3/8” Ruched Ribbon to tie a knot on the ribbon.

For the greeting I used the Grateful Bunch stamp set and stamped the greeting in Sweet Sugarplum ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out with the Big Shot and Layering Ovals Framelits.  I made a mat for the greeting using the same framelits and Emerald Envy cardstock and attached the greeting to the cardfront with dimensionals.

I absolutely adore this pattern in the designer series paper stacks using all the works with it’s fun font and am so happy it’s available in all our core and In Colors to use on anything (and everything!!)  The In Color Ruched ribbon is also nice and soft so it’s the perfect accent.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:



 Take care!
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog