Thursday, November 24, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 24

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you are enjoying a great and relaxing day with family and friends.  We're having a wonderful time (hence the late posting today).  For today' gratitude card I needed a quick card but definitely had to do something fall themed and since I had the October Paper Pumpkin kit out on my desk I knew I could use the stamps for something fun.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a cardfront with Basic Black cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  Next I added a piece of designer series paper from the Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack (I'm over the moon happy that the patterns in this pack fit so many occasions and then wrapped a piece of Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine around the cardfront and tied a bow.

For the leaves I took some Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke cardstock and stamped using the pattern stamp from the Paper Pumpkin kit and then cut the leaves out with the Big Shot and Leaflets Framelits and then scrunched them up for texture before attaching to the cardfront with some Mono Liquid Glue.  The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Cajun Craze ink on Very Vanilla and then cut it out with the Big Shot and new Stitched Shapes Framelits and then sponged around the edge with Always Artichoke ink before attaching it with dimensionals.

I know black isn't a normal fall color but I love how the fall colors pop against the black background, makes it very elegant.

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:



Enjoy your holiday!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog