Tuesday, November 29, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 29

Good morning!  We've almost reached the end of November, how is that possible?  This means it's almost the end of this years 30 Day Gratitude Challenge, I've had so much fun sharing with you this month and either mailing these cards or getting them ready to mail (so thankful I'm all set for thank you's I'll need during the holidays).  I hope you've enjoyed and been inspired by this years cards as well.  Today it's time for another quick and easy card that uses the addition of a little copper foil to really help dress up the card (I'm really in love with the copper right now!)

I started with Early Espresso cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock for the cardfront.  On the cardfront I stamp the leaf image from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set in Early Espresso ink and then colored in the leaves in Garden Green ink.

For the greeting I used the One Big Meaning stamp set and stamped the greeting in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock and then matted it with Early Espresso cardstock.  For the ornament I used the Big Shot and Delicate Ornaments Framelits to cut out the solid ornament using Night of Navy cardstock and the ornate top layer using the Copper Foil Paper (super easy).  The final touch was to tie a bow using the Garden Green Baker's Twine from the Baker's Twine Trio Pack and attached it to the top of the ornament to look like the attachment of the ornament on the branch.

I love the simplicity of this card and how the Whisper White background really lets the design pop.  You could also easily change out the greeting to have an elegant Christmas card.

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:




Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog