Wednesday, November 30, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 30

Good morning and Happy Wednesday!  We've reached the end of the month and the last day of this years gratitude challenge.  I've had so much fun, been really productive, and I hope have inspired you a little.  For the last card of the challenge I decided to use the Proverbial Stampers November Color and Sketch challenges as inspiration for today's card that mixes Holiday catalog items for a fun everyday card.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a layer of Cherry Cobbler cardstock as a mat for the Very Vanilla cardfront.  On the cardfront I used the A World of Thanks background stamp set for the background (and greeting at the same time) and stamped it in Crumb Cake ink.  I took a piece of Always Artichoke cardstock and cut a flag and then embossed it with the Big Shot and Boho Chic Embossing Folder

For the main stamped image I used the Basket of Wishes stamp set and stamped the berry basket and berries in Chocolate Chip ink before coloring them in with a blender pen and Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, and Always Artichoke ink.  Once I was finished coloring I cut the image out using the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits and then used the same framelits to cut a scallop circle mat out of Always Artichoke cardstock. 

Of course you've seen I've had a thing for Copper Foil Paper lately and I decided to use it again on this card as an accent, this time cutting a circle out using the new Stitched Shapes Framelits for a beautiful edge.  I used dimensionals to attached the smaller circles to the foil circle for a little extra dimension.  The final touch was to tie a double bow using the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine from the Baker's Twine Trio Pack (love getting three coordinating colors in one package!!)



This card makes me think of summer and all the fun times in the sun and love that you can get so many looks with this one stamp set, so versatile (I have to admit I really hope this set carries over to next years catalog)!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:



Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog