Tuesday, November 15, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 15

Good morning!  One of the things of love about being thankful and showing gratitude is that it isn't limited to the holidays, it's something we can demonstrate and do all year long.  For today's 30 Day Gratitude challenge I decided to change things up with this pretty card that can be use any time, for any occasion.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase.  The green DSP was a leftover on my desk from a past Paper Pumpkin kit so I loved being able to use it and clean up my desk (a little!!).  Next I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and embossed it with the Big Shot and Floral Affection Textured Embossing folder (it's great and has two different embossing folders for double the fun) and matted it with Night of Navy cardstock.

The greeting is from the Happy Happenings stamp set and was stamped in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White ink before being cut out with the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits.  I used the same framelits to cute the scalloped circle mat using Crumb Cake ink.  Before attaching the greeting to the cardfront I took a piece of 5/8" Burlap Ribbon and cut it apart so I had the individual strands.  I took a couple of strands and looped them and attached to the back of the greeting and then attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals. I took one more strand of burlap and tied a knot and then attached it with a glue dot for the finishing touch.

This card has such a pretty, natural look I really liked how it turned out and was actually really simple to make, love it!!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:



Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog