Wednesday, November 23, 2016

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 23 (SSI Thanksgiving Card)

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving Eve!  Today I'm thankful for starting our family holiday and heading out to spend a few days with some dear friends, it's a tradition!  Before the fun gets started I wanted to share today's gratitude challenge card and I used it on the SSINKspiration blog where the design team members are sharing Thanksgiving cards.

Now you may recognize several elements in this card, it was the same as Monday's card and I just changed a few things up to completely change the card. 

This card showcases the Basket of Wishes stamp set and I used the Heat Tool and Copper Embossing Powder to stamp the greeting on top of the decorative mask sponging on the cardfront.  For the main stamp image I stamped the basket and gourds onto Very Vanilla cardstock and after coloring it all in with Stampin' Write Markers I matted it with Cajun Craze cardstock and attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final touch was to add a bow I tied using Garden Green Baker's Twine from the Baker's Twine Trio Pack.

The mixture of textures, metals, and colors make this a perfect fall card and way to send Thanksgiving wishes.  Make sure to check out the cards the other design team members are sharing for more inspiration.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:



Happy Thanksgiving!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card layout, Diana, and the coloring you did on your stamp! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog