Saturday, November 15, 2014

Scrappy Saturday: Halloween Project Life Style

I told you I would be back….of course it’s Saturday so I also have my Scrappy Saturday project to share.  I decided to change things up and not use My Digital Studio for today’s page (don’t worry I have another layout to share soon) but today I’m embracing the Project Life style of memory keeping.  Stampin’ Up! sells some great products to help make your memory keeping quick and fun.  What’s also great is you can use our traditional products as well with this approach.  I recently participated in a demonstrator swap where we made our own Project Life cards using our Stampin’ Up! products.  Today’s page uses the two cards I made for this swap, perfect for Halloween and I designed them to coordinate so I was able to finish the page in less than 5 minutes. 


I like my layouts to have dimension and with our framelits, ribbon, baker’s twine, and stamps I was able to create pocket inserts that match my need and have the extra layers and texture I enjoy.

Below is a list of products used on today’s layout and pocket inserts:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Even if you aren’t into traditional or digital scrapbooking the Project Life approach is so fun and easy you should give it a try.  Stampin’ Up! has released some new limited edition projects for the Daily December memory keeping and I’m giving it a try and would love to show you how to take all those fabulous pictures you have on your phone (let’s be honest how often do they come off your phone to a medium you can enjoy in the future??) and into an album to enjoy and cherish.

Take care,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog