Saturday, November 1, 2014

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 1

Happy Saturday and the first day of November, can you believe it?  So for the past two years I've challenged myself with a 30 day gratitude card challenge where I've made a shared a different type of card to show my thanks and thanksgiving for all the blessings in my life and to share lots of great ideas for any occasion.  This November has crept up on my but I really enjoy this challenge so I've decided to go for it again but I'll be changing things up and all the projects won't just be cards for added fun.

Today I decided to share a super easy card I made using one of our great card kits, Hip Hip Horray.  This is a fabulous kit, it includes the stamps, ink, cardstock, envelopes, and all decorative elements you need to make 20 cards (and the kit is only $19.95 so you can make the cards for about $1, can't beat that!)  You can also make up all the cards in one sitting in just a couple of hours (all the instructions are included) or make them up as you need them.  I followed the directions for this card and like all the different colors and elements (the little paper clip and baker's twine bow is so fun!  This card is also perfect for any occasion an either guys or girls so it serves so many uses.

I would love for you to join me on this challenge and share but you create, it's lots of fun and will get you ready for Thanksgiving or anytime you need to show your appreciation.

Enjoy!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog