Friday, November 14, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge and 30-Day Gratitude Challenge: Triple Stamping Fun

It’s Friday, whoo hoo!  Today I’m sharing my card for the Sketch Frenzy Friday card sketch, along with my 30-Day Gratitude challenge.  This was a fun challenge, instead of a sketch we were provided with the triple stamping technique as our inspiration.  When I saw this I knew the Fall Fest stamp set would be perfect for this technique.  The key to this technique is to cut the layers and then attach them together with a small amount of adhesive and then stamp your images.  When you add the mats to each of the layers it covers up any issues you have stamping around the layer boarders and shows images that look continuous across the layers.  I stamped the leaves in Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, and Crushed Curry ink.  The cardbase is Cajun Craze and I added mats in Crushed Curry and Mossy Meadow.

The greeting is from the Merry Everything stamp set and I used Stampin’ Write Markers to color in the stamp before stamping on Very Vanilla cardstock.  I punched the greeting out with the coordinating Note Tag Punch (you can buy this punch and stamp set as a bundle and save 15%) and then sponged around the edge with Blackberry Bliss ink, used the 1/8” Circle Punch to punch the hole for the ribbon and used some Blackberry Bliss 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon so the greeting looks like a gift tag (it’s even attached with dimensionals so it pops off the cardfront).
This is such a fun technique and one you can use with so many stamps that really make a statement.  I want to encourage you to check out the other design team cards and then come play along in the challenge, I'd love to see you creations.

 Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Enjoy and have a great weekend,

Diana

 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog