Wednesday, November 5, 2014

30-Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 5

Good morning!  We're at the midpoint of the week and it seems like we're all adjusting to it being dark when we leave for and arrive home from work, I do miss the longer sunny days.  I'm back sharing today's gratitude card and I used fall colors as inspiration and decided to turn things on their sides.  I started with Mossy Meadow cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper (I attached the DSP to the card first and then trimmed it based on the angles.  I used some Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon wrapped around the DSP.  For the greeting I used the Watercolor Thank You stamp set and stamped it in Soft Suede ink on Cajun Craze cardstock.  I used the Big Shot and the Apothocary Accents Framelits to cut out the greeting and then sponged around it with Soft Suede ink before attaching it to the cardfront.  The final touch was to add a strip of pearls to help accent the greeting.

I have to admit I typically want to place things at right angles and very straight but it's fun to turn things on their sides for a fun twist.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog