Saturday, November 8, 2014

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 8

Good morning!  Looking forward to a beautiful weekend and full of family fun.  Before we head out I wanted to share today’s gratitude card.  I decided to go with a monotone card that’s soft and pretty.   I started with Wisteria Wonder for the cardbase and then added a layer of Whisper White cardstock.  Along the top I stamped flowers from the Petite Petals stamp set.  I also added a piece of Wisteria Wonder DSP from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack and layered that with a piece of Wisteria Wonder cardstock that was cut with the Big Shot and the Striped Scallop Thinlit Die (make sure you run the die through your Big Shot several times to make sure get a really good cut to remove all the pieces, just a hint!)  I also added a piece of Wisteria Wonder Chevron Ribbon around the middle.

For the greeting I used the Million & One stamp set and stamped it in Wisteria Wonder ink before cutting it out with the Big Shot and Oval Collection Framlits and then sponging around the edge before attaching to the cardfront with dimensionals.
 
 Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Enjoy your weekend and hope you get to relax and craft!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog