Sunday, November 23, 2014

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 23

Happy Sunday!  What a productive day yesterday, I had lots of fun in the studio and even started bringing up the Christmas decorations to start getting the house ready for the holidays (we always try to have the Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving so we have less to worry about).  I got up early this morning and was working on several of my Thanksgiving projects on my to do list so I grabbed my October Paper Pumpkin kit and made some fun treat holders for the kids.  Since I had some extra pieces I decided to use this kit for today's gratitude card. 

All I did was add a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase, some Old Olive cardstock that I embossed with the Big Shot an Chevron embossing folder.  The feathers, string, tag, and stamp are all from the Paper Pumpkin kit.  I did feel the card needed a little something extra so I added a wooden leaf from the Wooden Accents that I colored with Cajun Craze ink before attaching to the cardfront.

I love these Paper Pumpkin kits, you get a predesigned and prepped project delivered to you each month, plus you can use the pieces for lots of different projects if you would prefer (in this months kit there was actually an insert providing pictures of alternate project ideas using the kits.

Paper Pumpkin subscriptions would be a great gift to give yourself or a friend (these are also great for kids of all ages).

I hope you enjoyed today's card and have a wonderful Sunday!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog