Monday, November 17, 2014

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 17

I'm back again (I promised) to share today's gratitude card.  I like make quick and easy cards just as much as over the top detailed cards since they can still pack a WOW!  I subscribe to Stampin' Up!'s Paper Pumpkin subscription program (I love receiving different, predesigned projects in the mail each month, just ready to create).  A couple of months ago we received this fun card kit that had these die cut cardfronts and I hadn't made these cards so I decided to make this one for today's card.  I used all the elements in the card kit and just added the stamped polka dots using the Dotty Angles stamp set. 



This is such a bright and cheery card and I love the added pink sequins, so fun!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog