Saturday, November 22, 2014

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 22

Good morning!  It's time to get started and conquering my to do list and get all set for Thanksgiving next week.  I have to admit, there are times when we don't have lots of time to play and create the perfect card, sometimes we are short on time but still want to give something that is handmade and personal.  For today's gratitude card I decided to challenge myself to see what I could make in 5 minutes from start to finish (without anything started).  I started with Crumb Cake for the cardbase and stamped some of the images from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set with Crumb Cake and Tangerine Tango ink.  Next  added a couple strips of the Retro Fresh Washi Tape (washi tape is so fun and easy, just rip and place). 

For the greeting I used one of the stamps from the Hip Hip Horray card kit and stamped the thanks in Tangerine Tango on Whisper White ink before punching it out with the 2" Circle Punch.  I used the same punch and cut out a circle of Coastal Cabana cardstock and embossed it with the Big Shot and Argyle Embossing Folder.  Both circles were attached to the card with Mono Liquid Adhesive.  The final touch was to add a small strip of rhinestones underneath the greeting to help accent it.

This card is so fun, you could whip up a  few in just a short time and will be set for any occasion (or wrap some up as a card set and give it as a gift).

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Enjoy your day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog