Sunday, November 16, 2014

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 16

What a great Saturday!  Despite the cold weather we had some great family time and enjoyed seeing all the lights to get us ready for the holidays (and get a little exercise at the same time, BONUS!!!)  I’m now all warmed up and looking forward to a workout and then relaxing today before we head back to work, but not before I share with you today’s gratitude card.  Today’s card is another all occasion card that’s so fun and easy (and you could make lots of them very quickly and get different effects by changing the colors, paper, etc.  I used Sahara Sand for the cardbase (I really like to use light colors for the cardbases so they’re easy to write in, remember the point of these is to send them to friends and loved one’s).  Next I added a piece of Hello Honey cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.  Next I added a piece of DSP from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack and matted it with Blackberry Bliss cardstock.  I wrapped a piece of Hello Honey 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon around the DSP and tied a knot using the Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon.

The greeting is from the Yippee-Skippee stamp set and I used the Stampin’ Up! Markers to color on the stamp before stamping on Whisper White cardstock.  The greeting was punched out with the Large Oval Punch and then matted with a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock punched out with Decorative Label Punch.  This piece was attached with dimensionals to the cardfront for a perfect accent!
 
There are so many times you just need to say thanks for something someone does and I love to have this type of card ready to go so I don’t miss the opportunity to share my appreciation.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog